Wednesday, July 23, 2008

North East Blogger Shoot 2008

JayG organized what was apparently the second, not very annual, North East Blogger Shoot. I was there as a 'commenter' on several of the blogs who's authors attended, and on the ride home decided to take the plunge and start my own blog. We'll see how that works out.

The shoot itself was great: a private range, at our host's house in NH (but only just barely), with more guns then we knew what to do with. Unfortunately I had to leave at noon, so I missed out on the sub guns. Next time I'll make sure the whole day is clear, probably by bringing LadyElf.

I had a great time, and got to meet some great folks.

AE

2 comments:

dr mac said...

I wished I had more time to spend with you. My wife was extremely impressed with your AR (the first time she has fired one). All the way home she said, "That was such a great little gun, I really liked that one".

Now I know what she expects for her next big present.

Again, thank you for your time and generosity in sharing your firearm. Good luck on the blog.

ArcticElf said...

Dr. Mac,
The feeling is mutual, I'm glad she liked the rifle. That was a bushmaster lower, with an Anvil Arms upper, and a Trijicon sight.

Your quite welcome. And thank you.

AE